Why Commission a Bespoke Painting?
Working directly with an experienced artist like myself offers clients the exclusive opportunity to commission authentic, one-of- a kind art that embodies the culmination of years of expertise, and aims to speak to you and the space you’re looking to fill. Working with me from the initial stages brings on board an exciting exchange of ideas, which can be the key to creating impressively unique and dramatic pieces of art. It’s also a fun experience.
Benefits of commissioning a painting
- A fun and enjoyable collaboration to explore ideas and develop creative threads
- The artwork is tailored to suit your needs, visions and space
- Your commission piece will be one of a kind and 100% unique
- The artwork is signed and authenticated by me.
- It’s an investment you can be proud of.
The Commissioning Process
- Initial discovery meeting or call to explore what you’re looking for and hope to achieve. Either in person at my studio in Cheltenham or by telephone.
- Discuss medium, colours, size, framing options and timeline.
- A final brief is agreed. Including the price, with nothing to pay until you LOVE IT!
- Your commission begins.
- Your bespoke commission will take approximately a month from the initial meeting to delivery.
- Before the piece approaches completion, I will send you a video (if you are not able to visit in person) to make sure you love it, at this point minor alterations can be made.
- Once the artwork is finished and you’re totally in love with it, final payment is requested.
- I will then arrange shipping or delivery of your unique art piece anywhere in the UK or internationally.